(2) The acceptance by a debt collector from anybody of a check or other re re payment tool postdated by significantly more than five days unless such individual is notified on paper of this financial obligation collector’s intent to deposit such check or tool no more than ten nor significantly less than three company times ahead of such deposit.
(3) The solicitation by a financial obligation collector of every postdated check or other postdated payment tool for the intended purpose of threatening or instituting payday loans KS unlawful prosecution.
(4) Depositing or threatening to deposit any check that is postdated other postdated re re payment tool before the date on such check or tool.
(5) Causing fees to be manufactured to your individual for communications by concealment associated with the real reason for the interaction. Such costs consist of, but they are not restricted to, collect telephone calls and telegram costs.
(6) using or threatening to just simply take any action that is nonjudicial impact dispossession or disablement of home if —